The Cleghorn Golf and Sports Club is a great opportunity to tune up your game or even learn the game from scratch. Get valuable help on all facets of your game from putting and chipping to hitting the long ball! Taking golf lessons at Cleghorn Golf and Sports Club can help you achieve the results and level of satisfaction you have always wanted. Give us a call to make an appointment or get more information.
Dave Long, PGA
General Manager, Director of Golf
- Class A PGA Member for over 35 years
- Over 30 years of teaching and coaching experience
- Has taught and coached at the highest level (University of Notre Dame, South Bend, IN)
- Teaching philosophy influenced by Ernest Jones (Swing the Clubhead), George Thomas (PGA Master Professional, multiple IN PGA Section Teacher of the Year) and Jim Hardy/Chris O’Connell (The Plane Truth)
- Specializes in teaching aspiring collegiate and mini tour players
Lesson Price Members $45 (5 lessons for $180) Non-Members $50 (5 lessons for $200) Juniors $25 Playing Lesson $90/hr
Ben Godfrey, PGA Associate
Head Golf Professional
- Over 15 years of playing experience.
- Scratch golfer
- Specializes in instruction w/Beginners and Junior Golfers
|Members||$30 (5 lessons for $120)|
|Non-Members||$35 (5 lessons for $140)|